Nearpod is an interactive presentation and assessment tool that can be used to facilitate active learning in the classroom. Thousands of pre-created lessons are available to explore, or teachers can easily import their existing lessons and add interactive features such as Virtual Field Trips, Quizzes, Polls, Open-Ended Questions, and much more! This synchronous webinar will show you how Nearpod can support critical thinking, collaboration, communication, and creativity in your classroom.
Audience: In-Person Classroom Instructors who are willing to allow students to use mobile devices in the classroom -- any grade level!
Required Materials for Webinar: Participants should have two devices for this webinar. A cellphone or tablet is needed for the sample lesson and a second device for viewing the webinar presentation simultaneously. A computer and a cellphone are a perfect combo for this webinar!
Upon completion of the Nearpod in the Classroom webinar, participants will be able to:
- Participate in a sample lesson using their mobile device.
- Explore and edit the previously created library of lessons available for download.
- Create an interactive Nearpod lesson using existing lessons
- Utilize Nearpod in the classroom for an engaging, interactive presentation.
- Retrieve reports of student assessment data that was collected using Nearpod.
Session Date: February 21st from 12:30 to 1:30 pm