This synchronous webinar session will provide new users with an overview of Quality Matters and the useful tools and resources the organization provides. In addition, learners will learn tips about improving their courses.
Target Audience Disclaimer: Quality Matters is a contracted partnership through our consortium. Anyone can attend this webinar session, but only individuals (faculty/staff/administrators) who are employed by one (or more) of the 15 Mississippi Community Colleges or at the MCCB can create a Quality Matters account.
Session Date: January 22nd from 12:30 - 1:30 pm
Upon completion of the Intro to Quality Matters (QM) webinar, learners will be able to:
- Identify QM and its underlying principles
- Define the QM Coordinator's role and how to identify the QMC at your college
- Connect with QM via various communication channels
- Create a QM Account
- Identify useful tools and resources on the QM website and MyQM
- Discuss how the MSVCC Academy is implementing quality course improvements during training sessions and courses